Arabian Horse Youth Association
Arabian Horse Youth Association was founded in 1994 to instill leadership, foster camaraderie, provide organization and promote a sense of community to Arabian horse youth. It is modeled after its parent association – the Arabian Horse Association.
- Promote the Arabian, Half-Arabian and Anglo-Arabian horse to interested youth.
- Increase youth membership within AHYA.
Promote additional youth classes and programs at the regional and local levels.
- Develop regional and local AHYA clubs.
- Create and develop liaisons to numerous AHA committees and other associations including USEF (formerly USAE), North American Riding for the Handicapped (NARHA), Pony Club, 4-H and FFA.
- Increase availability and promotion of educational programs and seminars for youth members.
- Increase communication with all youth members of AHYA.
- Expand and enhance AHYA programs.
As a member of AHYA, you will receive:
- Voting privileges through AHYA.
- Liability insurance (U.S. residents only).
- Showing privileges.
- AHA programs eligibility.
- Registration discounts.
- Members Only access online.
- AHA Handbook.
- Arabian Horse Magazine subscription.
- AHYA broadcast emails and mailings.
- Eligibility to participate in Incentive Programs.
For more information regarding the Youth programs within Region 4:
Contact: Karla Moffitt
Phone: (503) 819-1995
Email: pactrain AT aol DOT com
Missing Your AHA Youth News?
Adjust your email preferences and subscribe to the AHYA Insider for monthly youth updates here.